GREAT RIDERS AREN'T BORN.
LEARN TO RIDE - OR RIDE BETTER - THE H-D® WAY.
If you’re ready to experience the unique thrill of riding your own motorcycle for the first time, there’s no better place to learn than the New Rider Course at Harley-Davidson™ Riding Academy. Experienced riders, take your skills to the next level with the Skilled Rider Course. Available only at Authorized H-D® Dealerships.
NEW RIDER COURSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you take a New Rider Course at the Riding Academy you’ll:
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
- Earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM Completion Card, which may (varies by state) exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
SKILLED RIDER COURSE
WHAT TO EXPECT
Designed solely for experienced riders, this eight-hour 1- or 2-day course is taught by dedicated Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
You’ll learn advanced tips and techniques to help you own the road.
- Control at low speeds
- Risk management
- Limited-space maneuvers
- Cornering judgment
- Swerving and stopping quickly on straights and in curves
- Multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects
When you’re done, you’ll not only ride with more confidence than ever, you’ll earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM 2 Completion Card that may qualify you for a discount on motorcycle insurance.
PLEASE NOTE - There will be NO REFUNDS for any Academy course.
Cancellations made earlier than 24-hours ahead of the scheduled class time may, at the discretion of the TTHD Rider Academy Program Manager, be re-scheduled to an available future class date with no monetary penalty.
If the student wishes to reschedule, cancellations made later than 24-hours ahead of the scheduled class time will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the class fee, plus the full cost of the re-scheduled course.
There will be NO REFUND for students who wish to cancel and not reschedule, or those that no-show for their scheduled course.
Any variation from this policy will be at the sole discretion of the TTHD Rider Academy Program Manager.
Any student wishing to cancel or reschedule must contact the TTHD Rider Academy Program Manager - Tammy White. She can be reached by phone at 803-461-1121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org